If you can't find the answer to your question below, contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your account number can be found:
1) Within Online Banking - Once logged in, you are able to view all your Forcht Bank accounts with their respective account numbers.2) On a check - Look for your account number on the bottom of your paper checks. Be sure not to be confused with Forcht Bank's routing number: 042108397.
3) On your statements - Both paper and eStatements contain your account number.
Call 1.866.544.5383 for no waits and instant access to your information.
Enroll in online banking by:
1) Clicking "Login" on the home page
2) Clicking the "Enroll" link in the pop-up box
Don't worry, it happens! To reset your password, simply follow these steps:
- Click here to visit our password reset page.
- Provide your username, last 4 digits of your SSN, and the email you used to sign up for Online Banking.
- A temporary password will be sent to your email
- Once you receive the temporary password, login and create a new password.
If you are uncomfortable using the mobile app, CardValet, you can reach us toll free at 844-436-7248 and a Personal Banker will assist you with enabling your debit card for use outside your typical spending locations.