All of our disclosures require Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader here.
Welcome to Forcht Bank, NA
Thank you for opening and keeping an account with us.
Please read this entire agreement carefully so you understand your rights and obligations for your deposit account and deposit relationship with us and keep it in a convenient place for future reference.
In this agreement, "Forcht Bank", "Bank", "we", "us" and "our" means Forcht Bank, NA. "You" and "Your" means each and every owner of the account and each and every other person with authority to withdraw funds from the account or otherwise operate the account.
Our accounts and services are generally available through all of our channels - in our banking centers, through telephone banking and online. However, some accounts and services may not be available at all times, in all locations, or through all channels.
How to Get Started
After you open your account, please consider these optional services. They can help you manage your account.
- Debit card - use your debit card to pay for purchases at merchants that accept debit cards and to withdraw cash from ATMs.
- Direct Deposit - have your paycheck, retirement benefits, or other source of income deposited electronically into your checking or savings account.
- Online Banking - helps you manage and keep better track of your finances. Here are some of the things you can do using Online Banking:
- Check your account balances and review transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Receive your statements and posted checks online, then review or print them at your convenience.
- Change your address.
- Online Bill Pay service - pay your bills electronically.
- Online Alerts - provide an electronic notice through email or text message about account activity, such as when a direct deposit posts or when your balance drops below an amount you set.
- Scheduled Savings Transfers - helps make saving easier by automatically transferring money from your checking account to your savings account.
- SAVE UP - helps you grow your savings by automatically transferring money from your personal checking to your savings with each debit card purchase.
How to Access Your Account
You can access your account and get information about our accounts and services:
- At our banking centers and at Forcht Bank ATMs.
- Through our Online Banking Service at www.forchtbank.com
- By calling customer service at the number on your account statement.
You can locate our nearest banking center here.
Deposit Disclosure Documents
New Account Opening Disclosures - included are: Truth in Savings Disclosure, Deposit Account Disclosure, and Forcht Bank Privacy Notice